Food for Fines
Clear Library fines while providing food to those in need
From November 1 - December 31*, bring non-perishable food items into one of the participating libraries listed below and fines will be waived. Need ideas of what to donate? Check this list of high demand items. All food collected will be donated to the Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Food must be in store-sealed cans, boxes, or plastic containers within its expiration date. No glass containers, perishable food or opened containers.
- Good for library fines only (not valid for lost or damaged items)
Valid only for material from these participating libraries:
For more information call 650.574.6100.
* College of San Mateo Library will accept food donations through December 14.
- Monday, November 20, 2017
- All Day Event
- Circulation Desk, Learning Center - Building 10-220
- CSM Library
- Social Justice